Monday, July 22, 2024

Revelation ch 26 part 3

 At The Quartermaine Mansion-Skye was in the den thinking about keeping Tomas as Lorenzo just to keep Juanita in jail she wasn’t sure about how her daughters would handle it as AJ came in.”Skye, I heard that LJ is home”Yes my grandson is home “So this is all over? Does Tomas pretends to be Lorenzo “No it’s complicated, Tomas may still need to be Lorenzo “Skye said as Lila Rae and Calista came in,” What do you mean? Tomas still has to pretend to  be Daddy”Lila Rae ask “Yes, Juanita will cooperates with the authorities on her case if they leave Lorenzo alone “Wow, Juanita really love Daddy”Lila Rae said “Yes she does, Are you both alright with it”Skye ask “It wouldn’t be easy seeing Tomas pretending to be Daddy but if it keep her in jail that’s all that matters “Calista said “Yes, We will try “Lila Rae said “Alright,We need to go see Tomas about all this “Skye said “He really know how to handle Juanita he was great with her “Lila Rae said “That’s good, I was worried about you in the house with her yesterday “I don’t think she really would of hurt us, I think she just wanted LJ to be a part of the business when he got older “it still wasn’t right for her to take my son”I agree “Lila Rae said as Dex came in.

“Lila Rae, Calista I want you to meet my son Dex,” AJ said “Nice to meet you” You too” Dex is moving in here,” AJ said “As I’m moving out today, “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, Are you sure about that” Yes I’m “

At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was having breakfast with her family thinking about her family when Cameron came in.”Mother “Cameron you’re home “Yes I’m “Elizabeth said she hug her son.”So what have I been missing? Cameron ask “Cameron , This is your Aunt Sarah and your uncle Steve “I’m glad you’re home from college “Me too, I’m on a break “We need to catch up but I’m late for a meeting “Steven said he left,”Mom, it’s been crowded here lately which I’m not upset but I been thinking of moving out”Ayden said “Where too”We both got room at Bobbie’s breakfast “You’re both moving out”Elizabeth said she felt sad,”Elizabeth I know it’s hard but you did great as a mother it’s time for them to fly “Carolyn said “Yes I know “Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment