Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 34

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Rae were still talking.”I want to still be a part of you and the girl's life, I want to meet Calista's children, How are they doing about Lorenzo's death” Rae asks “Lila Rae is working she a journalist with Kristina and trying to deal with what happened to her in Amsterdam and Calista just got her son LJ back he was kidnapped by Lorenzo mother “Wow! How did you get him back “Lorenzo twin brother Tomas is in town he past himself as Lorenzo to get LJ back “Sound like a good guy, is he in the same business “Yes, His just like Lorenzo just a different name “Skye said “Skye, Are you and Jax still together “Rae ask “No, I’m not ready to forgive you but I understand why you did it, I have done a lot of things in my life “Skye said as Calista came in with her babies and Lila Rae. “Lila Rae,  Calista it’s so good to see you both, I want to meet the babies “Me too, We miss you “What do we call you” Rae”

At ELQ hotel- Elizabeth and AJ were having lunch together.”I’m sorry I've been busy with everything “it’s alright, How are you doing with the boys moving out “I know this would happen and I’m glad they are still in town I know they will be alright “Yes they will, Elizabeth I have a secret I need to tell you, Dex is my son” Wow” When I was shot before after I kidnapped Michael and I was in hiding I meet someone and we had sex, Dex was supposed to come back with me when I return but his mother didn’t want him too” I’m sorry you lose another son” Thanks “Did you want Dex to work for Sonny” Dex found out what Sonny did to me and blamed him for us not being together “I understand the anger, I was so angry with my parents I’m glad that we are making peace with each other’s “Yes, I want to move past the anger nothing can stop me with having a relationship with Michael now” No” Do you want to go to a movie or something “Let's get a room” Are you sure “Yes, I don’t want to take it slow anymore “Elizabeth said they went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment