Monday, July 15, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 13

 At Ava’s coffee shop- Ava was meeting with Skye.”We are going to let everyone believe that Lorenzo is alive we are hoping it will bring Juantia to town with LJ, I need your help with this” Of course we will help bring the baby home” Ava said “Yes I have my men looking for Juanita too” Thanks, We have been looking at all the house that Lorenzo owe” Skye said “How are you going to make it look like Lorenzo alive” We are going to put in the newspaper and move some funds” Skye said “You need someone to look like him” Ava said “Who” I know the perfect person” Skye said Skye didn't know if she could trust this plan but wanted to bring her grandson home.

At Molly’s office -Molly was working she was happy to open her own law firm when Tea came in.”Can I help you “Molly asked “I’m Tea Delago, a lawyer “Yes I have heard of you, You’re a great lawyer like my mother “Yes I’m, I was wondering if you need a partner “Sure, why not” That’s good, I need to be close to my family here” Yes, I’m sorry about LJ” Thanks hopefully he be home soon,” Tea said 

At Skye’s Media company- Lila Rae and Kristina were finished up the newspaper article on Lorenzo when Skye came in,” Mother, We just finished the article “Great, We are going to bring your nephew home”Skye said 

At Llanview- A elderly woman was in the park holding a crying baby as Blair came by.”Can I help you with your baby? “No we are fine, His just hungry “Yes, is that your grandson “I need to go,” The woman said she walked away with the baby and Blair thought that was suspicious and was about to follow them when her cell phone rang.”Blair Cramer ,Why are you calling me! Blair yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment