Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation ch 51 part 3

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was on the phone.”Yes, I want to call a board meeting now we need more doctors working “Ned said as he hung up the phone as Olivia came in.” the Olivia, Are you alright” Yes, I’m on my way to the hospital “ I’ll go with you, I have a board meeting “Is the hospital alright “No we need more doctors working it’s staffed “Ned said ‘ Maybe I can help, “A woman said as she came into the room.”Maya your back”Yes , I’m , I have great news I’m a doctor now and I want to work at the hospital “Yes, I’m sure we will get you a job there,Do you remember Olivia “Yes, I do it’s nice to see you, I’m sorry about Monica and Tracy”Thanks “

At General Hospital- Outside- Skye and Tomas had just share a kiss.”You're still a great kisser “It helps to have a good partner “Yes, Anyway I need to go back to my daughter “Skye said as Ava came by,” So what is your history with each other? Tomas were you in on bringing down Lorenzo “Ava ask “I need to go back to my daughter “I wouldn’t tell anyone Skye , I have your back “Hopefully I can trust you “Skye said “I do hope Lila Rae wake up”Ava said Skye went back inside.”So your in love with your brother widow’Skye and Lorenzo were not married “No,It’s like you took over his life “

Inside General Hospital- Portia was looking at Carly test results as Skye came by.”Dr.Robinson is my daughter coming back to me! What is the next step in bringing Lila Rae back to us” Skye asks “The longer Lila Rae is in a coma isn’t good, You may want to send her to a clinic “No! I’m not sending my daughter away ! Skye yelled “Maybe I can help “Maya said as she came by.”Maya, You’re home”Yes, I’m a doctor and my specialty is in a coma “Are you the doctor that Tomas knows “No, but I been wanting to come home and I heard about what happened and wanted to help”Maya said “ I’m glad you are home, Dr.Robinson this is my cousin Dr.Maya Ward”Nice to meet you, I’ll give you Lila Rae chart”

No comments:

Post a Comment