Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 15

 At the Quartermaine mansion-Aj was alone when Dex came in,” Dex, Why are you here” Because I hate being away from you it’s been too long I want to tell everyone I’m your son” Dex said “I know it’s frustrating I want to tell everyone that you’re my son too” AJ said as Michael came in,” Did you just say you’re Dex father “Yes, I’m, I want to tell you it’s just been crazy since I got back “Yes it has, Dex did you know this when you came to town to work with me” Yes, That’s why I agree to bring Sonny down “Who is Dex mother “Someone I was close to when I was away the first time “Oh” Michael I hope it doesn’t change our relationship “It doesn’t “Michael said as Ned came in.”Dex,Why are you here “Ned ask “Ned , I have to tell you something, Dex is my son”What! Ned ask “It happened when I was away and hidden the first time’Did Monica know’Yes she did “Dex, Welcome to the family “Thank “Yes, I want Dex to move in,You too Michael I know my mother didn’t want you here but she was just upset that you let Sonny and Carly in her house, which I understand and I will honor that”AJ said “I will talk to Willow, I do miss this family’Michael said 

At ELQ-Jeff was waiting for Elizabeth to come they were going to have lunch together when Laura came by.”Jeff, How are you doing “I’m having a good day, Life is good with my children home and we are putting the past behind us “I’m glad you have that chance “Thanks, “Jeff said as Elizabeth came by,” Elizabeth it’s good to see you “You too, Do you want to join us I was just leaving “Laura said as Elizabeth sit down,” Elizabeth you look exhausted “ The hospital has been busy you work to hard” I like my job” I’m glad you do, I’m proud of you as a nurse and mother “Thanks, I’m glad you’re here, I’m glad we put the past behind us” Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment