Thursday, July 4, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 50

 At Elizabeth- Elizabeth was tired from working at the hospital and taking care of her father with her mother help as there was a knock on the door. “Sarah,Your home”Yes, Elizabeth it’s good to see you, mom called Me and told me about what is going on”Sarah said as she came in,‘I’m glad you’re here it’s time we  make peace with each other and become a family again “Yes it is”Sarah said as Jeff and Carolyn came in Jeff was holding a cane.”Daddy, Mother “Sarah said “I’m glad you’re here”Carolyn said they share a hug.”It’s time for all the Webber family to be together, We have a lot of work to do but we can do it” Jeff said “Yes we can” Carolyn said 

At Laura Mayor office- Laura was in her office when her cellphone rang.”Mayor Collins, Thank you “Laura said as she hang up the phone.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Olivia were in the living room,”Olivia, Thanks you for helping my daughter last night “You’re welcome, Calista feels guilty about Lorenzo“It’s not her fault that Lorenzo has enemies “No it’s not,Lorenzo was a lot of things but he loved you and your daughters”Yes he did “I should go to my restaurant it opened tonight “We will be there”Skye said as Tracy and Ned came in,”Tracy, I heard about your cancer, I hope you fight it’Skye said “Really? You want me to fight it? I know I haven’t been nice to you “I guess we are more alike then we realize “Yes you are”Ned said as Olivia went into the foyer and Ned follow it.”Ned,How are you deal with your mother “I just can’t believe this is one fight my mother can’t fight”Ned said “I’m sorry baby”Olivia said she kiss her husband.

In the den- Skye and Tracy were talking.”So Skye, How is Rae”Why do you care about my mother “I was just making small talk, I know you’re almost keeping a secret about something, maybe what happened with Lorenzo “I don’t have any secrets about Lorenzo “Skye said as she slip her coffee as Ned came back in the room,”Mother, You have a doctor appointment “Yes let’s go”Tracy said 

No comments:

Post a Comment