Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation ch 41 part 3

 Outside The Car collision-Skye and AJ got outside of the car to help the victim.”No! That’s Lila Rae car! Skye yelled she ran to her daughter car and Lila Rae was faced down on the steering wheel with blood on her face.”No! Lila Rae! Skye yelled as Elizabeth came by,” Elizabeth, Can you help my daughter “Skye asked Elizabeth looking at Lila Rae as the paramedics came by,” Elizabeth “Skye, I know it’s hard but let the paramedics work on Lila Rae” Elizabeth said “Skye, I’ll drive you to the hospital “Yes, We just stopped to see if we could help not see that my daughter was in an accident too” Skye said “I know, I’m going to check another car” Elizabeth said she went to Willow car and saw the kids in the backseat and Willow was knocked unconscious.”No! Willow,Amelia,Wiley”Elizabeth said as the another paramedic came by and work on them as AJ came by,”It’s Willow “AJ said “Yes and the kids”How does this all look “Not good this was a horrible accident “Elizabeth said “If it was an accident “AJ said 

Skye walk by the another car and saw Carly unconscious in her car and bleeding on her forehead as Elizabeth and AJ came by.”This was all Carly! She hit Willow’s car which then hit Lila Rae” Carly is a disaster, “AJ said “Yes, if my daughter dies I will kill her,” Skye said “Let’s get you to the hospital and we can call Calista “She wouldn’t take my calls” I’ll call her” AJ said they went into the car.

At Michael's house- Michael was at the new house unpacking he was almost worried about Willow and the children when his cell phone rang .”Elizabeth,What is it,No! I’ll be there “Michael said he hang up the phone.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn was getting ready for bed when her cellphone rang.”Aj, What is it! No, I’ll tell the family “Brooklyn said as she hung up the phone Ned Olivia and Dillon came in,” What’s going on” There was an accident, Both Willow and the kids were in it, and Lila Rae” No! Olivia yelled “Who call you”AJ”Was he driving “No it wasn’t him it was Carly “Brooklyn said “We need to get to the hospital “Olivia said 

No comments:

Post a Comment