Monday, July 22, 2024

Revelation ch 28 part 3

 At Tomas-Tomas was at home he was like this new life in Port Charles and having a family around him he miss his son who was away as there was a knock on the door it was Skye with Lila Rae and Calista he like Skye and could see why Lorenzo was in love with her.”Come in”Tomas said Skye came in when Lila Rae and Calista.”I was telling the girls that you have to pretend still that you are Lorenzo “Skye said “Yes, I don’t want to replace your father but I do need a new start and I want to get to know you both and protection you from enemies of the family, I have a son I would like to bring him to town and for you both to know him’Tomas said “What is his name “Lila Rae ask “Sebastian, He like to be called Baz his trying to make it in the music industry “Tomas said “Oh, I know this isn’t easy when we see we see our father who’s death is my fault “Calista said “Calista,You’re father and I did disagree a lot in business but he loved you and wouldn’t want you to blame yourself,You didn’t know that you were sleeping with the enemy, He use you and that happened in this lifestyle, You just have to be careful who you trust “Yes I do” We will go with this plan” Lila Rae said “Thank you, You both are welcome to stay here or visit “I’m moving into my place, Bobbie, I should go” Lila Rae, You will need to keep the bodyguard “I will “Lila Rae said “I’m going to go to, I want to be with my children “Calista said she left,

“looks like we are finally alone”Tomas said “Yes,I guess so”You finally have Lorenzo out of your life “You wanted him gone too, Now you can have his life”Well he did try to take mine”Tomas said “Yes he did”I’ll be here for the girls and you “Tomas said he touch Skye face,”I don’t need you in my life I’m just grateful you helped bring my grandson home”Skye said she left.”Soon you all will be my family “Tomas said 

No comments:

Post a Comment