Monday, July 8, 2024

Revelation ch 65 part 2

 At General Hospital- Skye’s room- Skye was in her room laying on the bed she had bandaged on her eyes as Dr.Robinson and Elizabeth came in the room.”Skye, It’s Dr.Robinson and Nurse Elizabeth we are here to take the bandage off your eyes we believe the surgery went well and you can see” Dr.Robinson said she cut the bandage off Skye’s eyes and she looked around.”Skye, Can you see”Yes! I can! Thanks you “You’re welcome “I needed to be with my daughter now and how is AJ”Skye ask “AJ is still in a coma,Nothing has changed and Calista is resting I had to give her something to calm her down “I understand we just need to find LJ “Yes we do “Can I go see my family “Yes you will be discharged “Thanks you for everything “You’re welcome “

Jax was in the hallway when Ned came by,” Ned, How are you doing “I’m ok I've been on the phone with the FBI to help find LJ” There was an agent here earlier “Good “Ned, What about you! You just lose your mother before all this happened “Yes, I can’t believe she gone, Olivia and Brooklyn been helping me plan the funeral’Ned, I’m here for you if you need to talk “Jax said as Skye came by.”Skye, Should you be up and walking “Ned asked “Yes, the surgery worked and I can see, My family needs me” Yes we do” Ned said “Skye, if you need my help in finding your grandson you let me know” Jax said “Thank “The FBI is on it” Have we heard from the kidnappers “No, no ransom‘That’s not good “No it’s not “We can’t think negative around my daughter she needs me” Yes, Lila Rae went home she been here all night and was exhausted “That’s good she a great daughter, Ned have you checked on AJ” Skye ask “Not yet, Skye what happened? Why were you driving upset “because I found Tracy secret and I’m sure you know! Skye yelled “I just found out about it”Ned said “Skye, Are you okay “No I’m not! I can’t believe that woman is my mother it has to be wrong!  But anyway I can’t deal with it yet my family needs me! Skye yelled and left.

“Skye is your sister! Yes! Mother told me that right before she died “Ned said 

No comments:

Post a Comment