Thursday, July 4, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 57

 At General Hospital- Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn were talking to Lucas and Portia .”AJ is in a coma”Lucas said “Well he wake up”Ned ask “It does look good for him to pull through “What about Skye”Brooklyn ask “Skye needs surgery she got glass in her eyes she could be blind “Portia said as a paramedic came in with Calista who was holding her two baby’s as the paramedics had her son who wasn’t breathing.”We need a doctor now”The paramedics said as Carly and Michael And Lila Rae came by,”What happened “Ned ask “Calista went into labor and Carly help deliver the babies “Lila Rae said “Wow”Ned said Portia took Calista and the babies to be look at.”Looks like everyone had a unexpected night “Olivia said “Yes, Ned I’m sorry about Tracy,How is Skye and my father “Michael said “AJ in a coma And Skye needs surgery she has glass in her eyes “Ned said “No, I need to see my dad”Aj said “I need to see my mother “Lila Rae said they left.”Ned, Was this AJ! Was he drinking “Carly ask “No the police say it was Skye who was driving and no alcohol was involved “That’s good, I’m sorry about Tracy it hurts losing your mother “Yes it does “Ned said 

At AJ's room -AJ was in bed in a coma when Michael came by,” Dad, you have to wake up, I have been enjoying this time together getting to know you again, I love you “Michael said as Elizabeth came in,” Michael, I need to check his IV” Elizabeth said “Do you think my Dad will make it this time “Yes I do, Aj is a fighter “Yes he is” Michael said he left the room as Carly came by.”How is AJ”I don’t know, Elizabeth is checking on him,I can’t lose him”Michael said “You wouldn’t , AJ came back once he came back this time “Carly said 

Skye’s room-Skye was in bed as Lila Rae came in.”Mother “Lila Rae, Is that you! I can’t see anything “Yes it is, you are going to have surgery soon”I know, Where is your sister “Calista give birth today on the docks”What! Skye yelled ‘Yes it was scary but Carly helped deliver the triple “Wow! How are they”One of the boys he wasn’t breathing the doctor are with him”I’m glad Carly helped it guess we owe her”Skye said as a nurse came in,”It’s time for surgery “Mother, What happened in the car “I was upset I should of not been driving it’s my fault that AJ in a coma “Why were you upset “Tracy somehow is my mother’

No comments:

Post a Comment