Thursday, July 4, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 54

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Aj were talking.”So how is the haunted star going “Great, It’s almost ready”That’s great “Skye said as Her cellphone rang .”Skye, Brooklyn what’s going on”Skye ask she hang up the phone.”That was Brooklyn, Tracy gone”No”I don’t know if I’m sad or happy we had a complicated relationship “Me too”AJ said as the maid came in with a file. “I found this file in Ms,Quartermaine room it looked important “The maid said she give it to Skye and left,”Why does Tracy have a file on me? Skye asks she opens the file.”No! No! I’m Tracy daughter! Skye yelled as AJ grab the file,”Skye, Clam down we need to get to the hospital and we will figure this out”AJ said “Alright, I want a blood test “Skye said they went outside and into the car.

At The Quartermaine, yacht-Michael was showing Carly around.”I’m amazed about this,is this all you? Carly ask “No it’s all AJ's idea he wanted me to go into this with him, I know you and Dad have a history but his been amazing support for me “I’m glad you had him,” Carly said as Lulu came in. Lulu, I’m so glad you’re awake” Carly said “Me too, I’m glad you’re back “Thanks, Why are you here “Lulu is our hostess “Yes I’m “That’s wonderful us Spencer getting our life together “Yes there is nothing we can’t handle, “Carly said 

AJ and Skye were driving to the hospital and Skye was upset when she was driving she couldn’t believe she is Tracy daughter .”Skye, Clam down I should have been driving “AJ said “You are a slow driver, I need to get to the hospital now , I wish Tracy was here! She a coward for not telling me! Skye’ yelled as she hit a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment