Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 32

 At ELQ hotel-Skye was in the hotel dining room waiting on some takeout food as Brooklyn came by,”Brooklyn,How is everything here”Great so far”That’s great you been running the hotel wonderful “Thanks, I want to make Tracy proud’Brooklyn do it for yourself ,Make yourself happy “I will, Have you deal with Tracy as your mother “Brooklyn ask as Rae came behind Skye.”Skye “Rae said as Skye  turned around.”Why are you here”Because I owe you the truth but face to face “Alright let’s go somewhere and talk privately, “Skye said she left.

At a house-Michael and Willow looked at one and it was perfect for them and the kids and at a great price.”Let’s buy it “Michael said they brought the house.

At Carly’s house- Carly was home alone and went upstairs to Jax room and look through his belongs to find information on his life in London .

At Tomas's house- Tomas had come home and had a drink he was happy with his meeting with Ava when there was a knock on the door it was Calista,” Calista, Come in you don’t have to knock “Thank you I want to buy you something to Thank you for everything you did “I would do it again, Family is important to me you don’t have to get me anything “I wanted too, if you’re going to be like my father you need to dress like him” Calista said she give Tomas a shopping bag and he open it was a Italian suit.”Daddy always dressed to the nine and I’m sure you do” Yes I do, Thank you so much, I know this is a compilation but I want a relationship with you and your sister. I was feeling lonely in Llanview now I don’t “I’m glad,it was mine fault that Daddy was murder this whole thing is my fault he would always say you can’t trust anyone that we have to be careful because of this lifestyle “Yes it’s true but I don’t think Lorenzo would want you to blame yourself he loved you “I disappointed him when I got pregnant “Calista said as Tea came in with luggage.”Tea, You’re moving in”Yes I’m,”Yes she is, You and Lila Rae are welcome too, You can stay here in between your mothers “

No comments:

Post a Comment