Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Revelation ch 4 part 3

 At The Brownstone- Felicia was finalized all the details of the brownstone for opening day when Carly came in,”Felicia, I heard you were reopening the brownstone I had to stop by my mother loved this place “Yes she did,Bobbie was happy her “Yes, With Tony and Lucas before BJ dead and I came to town “Yes, Carly why are you here “I wanted to catch up with you we haven’t talked since my mother death”Yes and you were arrested “Yes anyway are you still doing PI”Yes,Why”I need someone to investigate Jax past In London I think his hiding something about what he share with Skye”You think Jax was with Skye”Yes I do, it’s not that I’m upset with I was with another too but I have a feeling what his hiding is big”I’ll see what I can find “Thanks,When is the reopening of this”Tomorrow I hope you come, it’s going to be a whole new start for this town with a new name “Felicia said 

At Skye’s media company- Skye was in her office working on a deal for Chandler enterprise when Jax came in.”Skye, Can we talk “Jax ask as he closed the door. “Yes, I heard what happened with my daughter I fix it”How could Calista remember she was only five years old”She was six years old , it was a good time “Yes it was you were raised the girls alone and we found each other in London and came up with a plan for revenge’Yes you were upset that Sonny deported you”Yes I missed so much with Josslyn and Carly didn’t help me come back, Getting revenge on her too was icy on top”Yes it was, When I found out that Monica wanted to help get revenge to it all came together, She wanted Sonny dead and she wanted Jason not to have any Quartermaine money and Michael too which surprised me”Yes,Monica and Lorenzo teamed up and us”Yes and the sex was good”Skye said as she kiss him,”Yes it was”Are you going to get back with Carly”No, I’m still angry with her not just for the deportation but for putting my daughter life in risk by working with the mob”So why are you living with her”For Josslyn besides it’s a great cover to finish revenge on Carly “Yes I guess you’re right “Do you need to get back to work “I can take a break “Skye said they had sex on the table.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Calista was in the den looking at pictures that Skye had of them as a family when Ned came in.”Calista what are you doing “looking at pictures of my childhood trying to find something “Calista said as a picture fall out and Ned pick it up as Calista didn’t see it. It was a picture of Skye and Jax together Ned put it in his pocket.”Well good luck with it”Thanks”Calista said 


No comments:

Post a Comment