Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation ch 49 part 3

 At General Hospital- Lucas and Jax were talking.”Lucas, Well Carly recovers from this”It doesn’t look good she hang on because of the life support “No”Yes I hate this too, I have to tell my nephew and Niece that their mother wouldn’t recover from this”Lucas said as Michael and Josslyn came by,”No! My mother is going to die”Josslyn yelled “Yes I’m sorry but Carly is only still here because of the life support “No! Is there anything you can do? Another doctor “Michael asks 

At Lila Rae's Room- Lila Rae was in bed in a coma when Rae was in her room,” You have to wake up, You’re mother needs you, All in one night everyone's life was changed “Rae said as she touched Lila Rae's hair as Calista came in.”Rae” Calista, How are you doing? I know it’s difficult “Yes it is, I’m mad at Mother for lying but I also want my sister to wake up I need her” She needs you too will Lila Rae wake up “Calista asked 

In the hallway-  Jax and AJ were trying to help Michael and Josslyn deal with the news when Lulu Lucky and Laura came by,” We are here for both of you, You are Spencer” We can’t lose my mother “I know it there anything we can do for you” Laura ask “Lucas is taking mom off life support right now we didn’t want to be in the room” Michael said as Anna and Mac came in,” How is your mother “Why? Are you here to arrest her “Michael ask 

Carly’s room- Carly was in bed on life support when Lucas and Portia came in and took Carly off life support as Carly open her eyes.”Carly! Are you coming back to us! Lucas ask 

At Lila Rae room-Rae and Calista were in the room talking to Lila Rae who was in a coma still.”Lila Rae, I need you to come back to us , Can you touch my hand “Calista ask as Lila Rae touch her hand.”Is Lila Rae coming back “No it was just an touch “


No comments:

Post a Comment