Monday, July 8, 2024

Revelation ch 61 part 2

 At General Hospital- Lila Rae was in the hallway on the phone.”Aunt Tea, Are you still in town “Lila Rae ask as Tea was going into the ELQ hotel.”Yes, I’m in the hotel, What’s going on” Tea asked “Calista had her babies, and one of them been stolen “No, I’ll be right there “Tea said she hung up the phone and thought about seeing a woman with a baby in the hospital garage and left.

Skye’s room - Skye was in bed she had bandages on her eyes when Lila Rae came in.”Mother it’s me Lila Rae”Lila Rae, Why didn’t I have my surgery “Because someone turn the power off”No,Why”To steal one of Calista sons his missing “No! Skye yelled “I haven’t told Calista yet, Anna and  Mac think it could have been one of Daddy’s enemies “It could be, I want to go see your sister “Skye said “Yes, I have a wheelchair here for you, Mother I hope we find him, “Lila Rae said “Me too,”Sky e said Lila Rae helped her mother go into her wheelchair and push her into the hallway.

Ned and Dillon were in the hallway talking.”I can’t believe I miss Mother, I been on the plane all day “Dillon said “I know you try”Why didn’t mother fight this”She couldn’t the cancer was all over her body “What was mother last word “Dillon ask as Lila Rae push Skye by them.”Mother, Ned is here in the hallway “Yes, and Dillon too” Ned said “Dillon I’m glad you’re here” Thank you, it’s good to see you “Ned, We need to find Calista son” Skye said “We will I promise you I have been calling the authorities “Ned said “Thank, We are going to visit Calista and tell her” Skye said Lila Rae push Skye into Calista room.

Calista room- Calista was in her bed when Lila Rae push Skye into the room.” Mother,How are you feeling “I’m going to be fine they need to reschedule my surgery because of the power “Oh “Calista,I have some bad news turning the power outage one of your sons was stolen “ Skye said “No! Calista yelled “We will find him,” Skye said “Which one was it,” Calista asked, “LJ” Lila Rae said “No! Calista said “You name one of them after your father “Skye ask “Yes,My daughter Callie Skye and Graham “I love those names, I wish I was there for you when you delivered’Me too, Do they know who did it”No but we will find him”

No comments:

Post a Comment