Monday, July 8, 2024

Revelation ch 69 part 2

 At Ava-Ava was at home when there was a knock on the door she opened it was John.”Agent Gates. you’re back in town “Yes, I’m here on the case of LJ Alcazar kidnapping “Yes it’s so sad “Yes it is, I have to ask if you know anything! I know you are back in the business “I would never hurt a child just to get power that’s not who I’m”I hope you are right “John said “I’m, His an innocent baby”Ava said “Yes he is, There a lot of people who will do anything to get him back in his mother arms “John said “I will call you if I know anything “Ava said she open the door and John left.

At The Church- Tracy funeral- The Quartermaine and Felicia And Max and Laura and Lulu and Alexis and Jax were there as Ned got up to speak.”I can’t believe my mother is gone I never thought this day would come my mother is one strong woman who never broke down from a fight she just couldn’t fight the cancer. She now with Grandmother And Grandfather hopefully they are getting along, And she with Monica and Alan almost all our family is gone , Who know what the future of this family will be? I hope it’s stronger “Ned said sitting as Dillon got up,” I haven’t seen my mother in ages we had a following out and I wish I could fix it but it's too late for that,” Dillon said as he sat down as Lulu got up,” I didn’t get along with Tracy at first when she married my father but we ended up getting along and I’m glad we did, I’ll miss you, Tracy, “ Lulu said she sits down as Skye got up,” I’m so upset with Tracy for keeping a secret from me which I wish it wasn’t true but I had a blood test run when I was in the hospital! I’m Tracy daughter! The way she treated me was horrible! I hate you “Skye yelled as Ned got up.”Skye, This isn’t the time for this”That’s all I need to say”Skye said she left the church as Brooklyn got up.

“I love the relationship I had with my grandmother I cherish it,” Brooklyn said as she sang a song as Ned and Dillon carried the casket out.

Skye was outside wiping her tears as Jax came by.”Skye, Are you alright “No I’m not, This means that Rae lie to me that I’m her daughter my whole childhood keep ended up a lie, Your a Chandler your a Quartermaine now who I’m? Skye ask “You are Skye an independent strong and smart businesswoman who love her daughters with all her heart “Jax said “Yes I do, I would do anything for my daughters “I know, I need to go but if you want to talk”Thank “Skye said Jax left .”You’re Calista father “Skye said to herself as Alexis heard it.


No comments:

Post a Comment