Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Revelation ch 36 part 3

 At ELQ hotel- Skye was at a table with her daughters and Rae. “Rae, Are you  going to stay here”Yes for a while, I want to be close again with all of you, I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you Lila Rae when you were when through all that hell” I have been getting better, I have been seeing Dr.Collins “That’s great it’s important to deal with it, I should have been here to when Lorenzo died” You never like him,” Calista said “Your father was a complicated man “Yes and now his alive” Calista said as Tomas and Tea came in and Tomas look at Skye as he sit down at a table with Tea,

Are you falling in love with Skye”I could see why Lorenzo did, I have to take over his life “Yes but not everything, They were not even married “No, I’m sure Lorenzo didn’t like that “No he didn’t’

Nikolas was at the bar having a drink when Elizabeth and AJ came by Nikolas looked at them and went by Elizabeth and AJ,” So are you two officially together “Yes we are, This time we will get it right “No, he will hurt you Elizabeth but I’ll be here for you again “Nikolas, We are just friends, We been friends since we were teenagers’Yes we did” Nikolas you will find someone “AJ said 

Jax came in and ordered a drink at the bar and then went by Skye table.”Skye,We need to talk “Jax said as Carly came by.”I know it! Just admit it you both are in love! Carly yelled as Skye got up from the table,” Get out of my hotel! You are not welcome here! Skye yelled “No! I want the truth! Carly yelled “You really want the truth! It’s not what you think! Yes Skye and I had something when we both lived in London after living this town! You know when Sonny departed me! We team up to get revenge on everyone who hurt us here! You and Jason and Sonny and Lorenzo! Jax yelled “Jax”Skye said “Mother,What did you do! Lila Rae yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment