Monday, July 15, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 14

 At Bobbie’s-Carly and Donna we’re having lunch together.”Donna, I know it hasn’t been easy for you but I want to fix things between us, I want to be a better mother to you “I just miss you so much “I miss you too but this time nothing is going to take you from me”Carly said 

Skye was outside of Bobbie she was exhausted after talking to Blair about the plan when she pick up her cellphone and called Tea who didn’t pick up so Skye hang up the phone and went inside Bobbie’s and saw Carly with Donna and smiled at that little girl and was about to get a table when Carly came by.”What can I get you “I just want some herbal tea that’s all, I’m sorry to interrupt your time with Donna “It’s alright “Carly said she saw the newspaper in Skye hands and the headline and grab the newspaper.”Lorenzo alive”Carly whispered “No, We are hoping that will bring Juanita out of hiding and my grandson home, please don’t say anything “I won’t, I do what him home”Thanks for delivering them, this isn’t what I wanted for my daughter from all of this”Life isn’t how we plan it”No”Skye said as Tea came in.”Skye, Why did you call me”Tea ask “I’ll let you both talk, Skye I hope it works “Thanks “Skye said Tea and Skye sit down at  a table.”What is going on”We may have the plan to bring LJ home, We are going to make it look like Lorenzo is alive, I called Blair she going to help, “Skye said “How” Tea asked 

At Skye’s Media center- Nina and Erica have finally put together their magazine cover and we’re ready for the launch of the magazine.”I can’t wait for everyone to see this magazine “Nina said “You were right about Sasha she is the perfect model “Yes she is,Sasha and I had a special relationship, for while I thought she was my daughter I still wish she was”Nina said “She can still be your daughter it doesn’t have to be biological “No your right “Nina said 

No comments:

Post a Comment