Monday, July 22, 2024

Revelation ch 25 part 3

 At General Hospital- Elizabeth was working she was exhausted and tired from a long night when Calista came in with LJ.”Nurse Webber, my son is home I just want someone to make sure he's alright “I’m so glad he's back in your arms” Thank, Me too I miss so much him” Calista said “LJ is so young he won’t remember any of this” Yes, I’m glad about that” Calista said as Lucas came by.”Dr.Jones can you look at LJ”Elizabeth ask “Yes, I want to make sure my grandmother didn’t hurt him”Sure come with me “Lucas said they went into a room and Lucas look at the baby.”LJ , doesn’t seem to be injured at all, He needs to gain some weight but that’s it”Lucas said “Thank you”You’re welcome, I’m glad this work out and you’re son returned to you unharmed “Me too,Some don’t think I should be a mother because I’m young but I love my children and they deserve the best “Yes they do”Lucas said “I’m going to bring my son home finally “You did the right thing in bringing him here “Lucas said 

At The Police Station- Juanita was in the interrogation room with John,” You’re not just charged with kidnapping but Rico charged to many others we have been wanting to arrest you” I will give you anything if you leave my son alone and never change Lorenzo with anything “Juanita said as Tea came in.”I hope you were not talking to my client without her lawyer “It’s alright I’m willing to make a deal I’m old anyway I can’t run the business anymore “You’re mother is willing to turn cooperation with our investigation exchange to keep Lorenzo out of jail “John said “Mother,Let me talk to John on your behalf “Alright, I’m surprised you’re doing this”Me too” Tea said she went into the hallway with John,

“John, We can’t make that deal my brother Lorenzo is dead” So your mother believes he's alive and that’s what she going to think, I want your mother in jail, “John said as Skye came by,” Did you charge Juanita with Kidnapping “Yes, Juanita is willing to cooperate with our investigations into the business if we leave Lorenzo alone” So what does that mean “Tomas stay as Lorenzo “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Calista was in her children room putting her son to bed.”LJ, You are finally home where you belong “Calista said 

No comments:

Post a Comment