Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation ch 45 part 3

 At General hospital-Michael was getting inpatient waiting on news about his family when Aj came by,”Michael, I’m here for you”Thanks I just can’t lose my wife and children and mom, I know the history you have together “My history I have with your mother isn’t something you need to worry about “I heard what happened tonight I can’t believe Jax did this”He was upset because he miss so much with Josslyn any parent would feel the same way “probably “Michael said as Portia and Lucas and TJ and Elizabeth came by.

“We have news on your love ones “Lucas said as Calista took her mother’s hand.”What is it”Michael ask “Willow didn’t make it, I’m sorry,We did everything we could “Lucas said “No! What about my children “They are in intensive care and hook up to Oxygen they need a lot of care “Lucas said “No! Willow”Nina said she didn’t know what to do about the fact that Willow wasn’t her daughter.”Carly is on life support right now she injured her head “Portia said “Well my mother make it’Josslyn ask “it’s touch and go right now”Portia said “What about my daughter “Skye ask “Lila Rae is in a coma right now “Well she wake up “We don’t know”Can we see our love ones “AJ ask “Yes. Go ahead “Portia said Josslyn and Michael left and Skye and Calista.

“I can’t believe Willow is gone,” Nina said “Are you going to tell everyone that she's not your daughter “Not right now, it’s still sad” Yes it is,” Ava said 

Portia was exhausted from working the hospital was short of doctors and everyone was over worked as Lucas came by.”This has been a long night “Yes we need more doctors “Portia said as Ned came by,” Portia, Lucas you both look exhausted “Yes, We need more doctors we are short-handed “What about Steven Hardy” He working on getting his license back I'll see what I can do, This hospital has always been important to my family and I’ll make sure it stay the heart of this town “Ned said “Thanks Ned, it’s good to have support and We have Emma who is our medical students “Lucas said 

Carly’s room- Josslyn was in the hallway looking through the window at her mother she didn’t want to see her mother like this when Emma came by.”Josslyn, I’m sorry about your mother “Thanks, it’s not good is it” Josslyn I can’t say anything I’m just a medical student but I’m here for you “Emma said 

No comments:

Post a Comment