Monday, July 8, 2024

Revelation ch 67 part 2

 At General Hospital-Calista room- Calista was sleeping when Skye came in as she woke up.”Mother “Calista “Can you see me “Yes I, can,” Skye said “Have you heard anything about my son,” Calista asked as Lila Rae came in,” Mother, I heard the surgery went well “Yes it did, I can see, Calista there is no word on your son yet but the FBI is on the case and will find LJ, We have to believe it, “Skye said as Portia came in,” Calista you can go home tonight “What about my babies” They can come home too, We are sorry about LJ, We don’t know what happened “It’s not the hospital fault” No it’s not, We will fine LJ,” Skye said “Yes we will‘Calista said 

At Olivia restaurant- Olivia was working at her restaurant she was hiring staff as Ayden came in he was holding a basket.”Ayden ,Why are you here”Hope you have a job opening in the kitchen, I want to be a chef I made you some muffins “Ayden said Olivia took one and try it,”That taste good “Thanks I know I have a lot to learn but I want too”I can tell you have that passion, I will give you a chance”Thanks “You’re welcome ,Why don’t you go in the kitchen and meet the staff “Olivia ask Ayden left as Carly came in,”Olivia,When is the restaurant open “I talk with Ned and we are going to do it tonight “Good”It’s been a crazy week for us Quartermaine “Yes it has”I’m glad you’re back “Me too”

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was getting ready to go home when Michael came by.”Elizabeth, Can I ask you something about AJ case “Sure”Ned wants to sent AJ to the clinic that Lulu was in , What do you think about “I think that facility will give AJ the best care, Your not abducted him by putting him in a medical facility like that”Thank, Skye was so upset by it”She will come around she love AJ”Yes she does “

No comments:

Post a Comment