Thursday, July 4, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 52

 At Olivia Restaurant- Olivia was looking around at her restaurant that was opening today as Carly came in.”Carly, I’m so glad you’re here, I’m miss you “I miss you too, I heard your opening a restaurant so what is the name going to be? Carly ask “You will find out at the opening night,So are you going to get back your life”Yes, I was wondering if you have a job opening for me? I need to take any job I can find and I want to work with you’Do you want to be my hostess “Yes! I’ll take it” Carly said “Good,” Olivia said 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn was on her way to see Tracy at the hospital when her cellphone rang it was Ned,”Dad, What is it? I’ll get it”Brooklyn said she hang up the phone and went into Tracy room for a scarf and went into the closet and saw some paperwork that was on the floor and pick it up and saw Skye name on it.”Why do you have papers with Skye names on it? Brooklyn ask herself as she look through it.”No! No way! Brooklyn yelled she put the paperwork on a 

At The Police station- Skye was there with Calista when Anna came by,” Why do you want to question my daughter “Mother, I told you I can handle it” She under age “Skye, I need to question Calista about Lorenzo's death but I just got informed that Fredrick or Manny Jr who you know as was killed last night in jail’No” Calista said she was feeling sad,” Great! Can we go now”Yes if you know anything about it”Anna said she left,”Calista “Mother I loved him”I know baby but you will find someone better “Yes a teenager under age mother of three”Calista said 

At ELQ hotel-A woman was in her room looking at a newspaper obituary of Lorenzo.”That’s my revenge, The babies’She said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment