Monday, July 22, 2024

Revelation ch 29 part 3

 At L&B records- Brooklyn and Lois were having a meeting.”Brooklyn, I just got this demo from an artist who is trying to get a recording deal in LA, I think we should get him”Lois said she play the demo.”He sounds good we need another new artist since we lose one”Yes,His name is Baz,I have a zoom meeting with him soon”I’ll be there “Good, We need an artist or we have to close “Hopeful it wouldn’t come to that”

At The  Waterfront property- Ned was supervising the groundbreakers on the property when Alexis came by,” So you finally brought the waterfront property, I heard you lost your friendship with Jax over this,“, We are going to build a restaurant and hotel and clinic here and maybe some house but I’m sure Jax will come around this is business ”Ned said “I hope so” Alexis, Do you want to look around “No I need to go” Alexis said she left.

At Ava’s coffee shop-Elizabeth and Sam we’re having coffee together,”This morning I was thinking how crowded my house is right now but I enjoy it, I wasn’t thinking I wish my boys would move out “I know I wasn’t emotionally ready for this”Sam said as Ava came by,”Sam,Elizabeth thanks for coming, Can I get you anything “No Thank “Sam said as Tomas came in.”Lorenzo “Ava said as she went by him.”We need to talk “Tomas said they went into Ava office.

Ava office- Ava and Tomas were in the office.”I’m actually Tomas , Lorenzo twin brother but I have to pass off as my brother to keep my mother in jail “Oh, I know about the plan to bring LJ home but I didn’t know you were going to keep this up”Yes just for now, I will be take over my brother business here”Selina and I have been running this business, Maybe we can work together “You Jerome are a powerful family in town and I’m willing to work together “Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment