Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Revelation ch 16 part 3

 At Bobbie’s- Skye and Tea were talking about the plan to bring LJ home.”You’re going to use my brother on your plan” Yes it will work “I do hope it does bring LJ home but are you sure it will work “Yes, unfortunately, I had to call Blair and tell her, He wouldn’t answer the phone “I will see what I can do say and left as Carly came by with the bill for Skye who pulls out some money and got up.”Skye, I do hope this plan works “Thanks, Carly hold your daughter Donna close to you, I failed Calista in so many ways if I had it my way she wouldn’t be a mother at a young age “Skye, it’s not your fault we can’t stop our daughters from having sex” No we can’t, I just never thought this would be her life she had so many dreams “Skye said as Michael came in,” Skye “Michael I’ll see you later “Skye said and left.”Did my eyes descend me! Were you and Skye getting along “Yes we were, She was telling me a plan to bring LJ Home”Yes, AJ told me”How did your visit with AJ go”Carly ask as Josslyn came in,”Your never going to guess who is Dex father “Who” Josslyn ask “AJ, Dex is my brother’What! Who’s the mother “Someone AJ hook up with when he was gone the first time “Wow! Are you alright “I’m in shock about this “Dex being AJ son make sense “Yes. Dad want me to move in the mansion “Really! Monica wanted you out of the house “Because I let you and Sonny in the house “Oh, if you want to move back I’ll respect it” Thanks “

Felicia was outside of the new brownstone building and looking at the sign when Lucas came by.”Felicia, You name the Brownstone after both my parents “Yes I did, I hope you’re alright with it” Yes I’m, I think it’s perfect “I wanted to honor both Tony and Bobbie I miss them both so much and they both give me so much too” Yes, BJ Heart” Yes. Let me show you around “

At The Park-Dex was thinking about the truth coming out when Josslyn came by,”You’re AJ son”Yes, I’m a Quartermaine “Why didn’t you tell me”You never ask about my parents, it was always about you and your family besides your family hate mine and the feeling is mutual “Dex said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment