Thursday, July 4, 2024

Revelation ch 56 part 2

 At The Docks- Calista was sitting on the floor about to deliver her triples and Lila Rae was sitting on the docks by her holding her hand as Michael and Carly were talking.”We have to help Calista “Carly said as Calista was feeling more pain.”I can’t deliver the triples here I need a mother and my music and a doctor “I think it's too late” Lila Rae said Carly sat down in front of Calista.”Calista it’s just the way it is, you need to deliver your babies and I’ll help you” Do you know what you’re doing? You hate my parents how can I trust you” Because I would never hurt a baby, You are my son's cousin “Carly said “Calista I don’t think you have a choice here” Lila Rae said “You’re right, Lila Rae Daddy hate that I’m pregnant “Calista said “Let’s talk later, Let’s deliver my niece and nephew “Lila Rae said Calista open her legs and Carly help deliver the triples as Lila Rae was holding her hand and Michael help Carly.

At General Hospital-Ned and Olivia were talking “I’m sorry about tonight you’re restaurant opening “It’s alright I can do it another day, I’m sorry about your mother “Thanks before Mother died she told me a secret “Ned said “What is it” Olivia ask as Lucas came by.”How are AJ and Skye” Ned asks 

At The Docks- Calista was giving birth with the help of Carly who was helping with delivery Lila Rae was holding her hand and Michael was assisting Carly as one of the babies came out.”Is the baby ok “Yes, He is perfect “Carly said as the baby was crying and Micheal took him to clean him up,” Thank you” You can thank us later you have two more babies to deliver “Carly said as Calista pushed and one more baby was delivered it was a girl who was crying.”My daughter is alright “She is perfect” Carly said as She gave the baby to Michael as another baby was delivered he was a boy who wasn’t crying.”Why isn’t he crying “Calista asks “He be okay‘Lila Rae said as the ambulance came by.”About time they came, Carly Thank you” Your welcome “I owe you” Calista said as the paramedics put her and the babies in the ambulance.” Lila Rae, There is something you need to know it’s about your mother “ Michael said 

No comments:

Post a Comment