Friday, July 26, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 39

 At Nina-Nina came home from dealing with seeing the fallout of Carly which she enjoyed she poured herself a drink and put it down and open a closet and pull out a boxed from her childhood and sit down on the couch and look through it and found letters from Madeline and read it.”No,My wish is true, Willow and Nelle isn’t my daughter, Sasha is”Nina said to herself 

At ELQ hotel- Skye was upset that her secret was revealed and went by Jax who was still in the dining room.”Jax, I hope you can forgive me I have been enjoying our time together, planning our revenge on everyone and having a relationship I think we have a chance again “Skye said “I need time to inject to all this” I had to keep the secret, Lorenzo would have killed me” Skye said “I do know that” Jax said he left.”Mother, I can’t believe you did this! Did you ever love Daddy”Lila Rae ask “Yes, When I had you I fell in love with him but our relationship changed and I had no choice to take him back when I found out he was alive “You used him, No wonder you didn’t want to marry him, Daddy love you and you broke his heart “Lila Rae said “Lila Rae”I’m going to my room at Bobbie’s”Lila Rae said she left.”So this is why you understand my lie about you”Yes, Are you going to say I told you so”Skye ask “No,Skye was getting revenge worth it”Rae ask as AJ came by,”Yes it was,the mans who destroyed me and my family are gone”Skye said “Skye, let me take you home “AJ said 

Carly was in the lobby and look at Jax who had come in as Elizabeth came by,”Jax,Are you alright “Not really the first time I took revenge on the people who hurt me I end up hurt too”That’s usually what happens “Elizabeth said 

Carly left the hotel upset and went into the car and drive fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment