Monday, July 22, 2024

Revelation ch 24 part 3

 At Tomas- Tomas was there with his mother and sister and Lila Rae they were trying to get Juanita to bring LJ home.”Mother, Can you bring me my grandson”Yes, his right outside on the terrace with the bodyguard I been taking care of him, LJ is our family heir”Yes he is, LJ needs to stay with me so I can teach him”You’re right now that you’re alive he belongs here, I will give him to you but I will not be charged with kidnapping‘Mother, I’ll help you get out of this “Tea said “I have seen you as a lawyer you are great in court, I know Victor Mother in the CIA we work together I’m sorry his gone”Thanks Mother “Alright I will surrender “Juanita said she went by the terrace and open the door her bodyguard was there holding the baby she took him as Anna and Mac and John came by holding guns.”Juanita, Give us the baby” Anna said 

Calista and Skye were waiting outside by the police car.”I hate this, You’re sister is inside with your grandmother who is a maniac “Yes and my baby we can’t just sit around “Calista said “Let’s go” Skye said they walked around the property.

Juanita was outside the terrace holding the baby as Anna and Mac and John were holding a gun on her as Tomas came outside.”Now we don’t need to get violent here, My mother will cooperate with you “I was just sick thinking my son was dead when his alive” Juanita said as Calista and Skye came by,” LJ, Give me my son! You have no right to take him! Calista yelled “I’m a better mother then you are”Juanita said as she give the baby back to Calista.”Oh, LJ, I’m so glad you’re home’Calista said “Juanita Alcazar you are under arrest for the kidnapped of Lorenzo Alcazar Jr and many reasons “John said “I will get out of this, Tea will be my lawyer “I’ll make sure you’re treated right “Tea said “I’m going to take my son to the hospital to be checked “I didn’t hurt him,His the future of our family “Juanita said as she left with John. Tea left too,

“ I’m so glad this is over “Skye said “Yes, me too thank you Uncle Tomas”You’re welcome, I’m glad I can help , Lila Rae it was nice having you here “You too”

No comments:

Post a Comment