Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 43

 At General Hospital-Skye and AJ were waiting on news when the Quartermaine cane by,”Do you know anything! What happened! Ned ask “Tonight at the hotel was an interesting night that’s for sure’AJ said as Jax and Alexis came in,”Yes! A lot of secret came out “Jax said as Josslyn and Michael and Nina and Ava came by.”We don’t know anything yet “AJ said “How did this happened’Michael ask “A lot of secrets happened at the hotel tonight and people were upset, “AJ said as Calista Tomas and Tea came by,

“Calista,I’m glad you’re here”Only for my sister that’s all! I’m still mad at you “Calista yelled “What is going on here”Ned asked “Mother lied about who my father is, it’s Jax” Calista said “I did the best thing for all of you, I need to focus on Lila Rae” Skye said 

Nina was upset as Ava came by,’ I hope Willow and the kids make it” Me too, I’m sorry that you’re daughter was in a car accident “Ava said “Tonight I found out that she, not my daughter “What! My Mother and Harmony did work together on taking my daughter but it’s not Willow and Nellie “Who”Sasha is my daughter the one I always wanted! I don’t know how to feel about it”You can feel happy I know you our closer with Sasha”Yes I’m, I have try to have a relationship with Willow but she keeps pulling away but I don’t want this”I know’

At The Accident scene- Anna and Mac were looking at the cars and trying to figure out what happened.”It looks like Carly car hit Willow and Willow end up hit Lila Rae went she try to stop it”Anna said “I wonder if any alcohol was involved and we should make sure nothing was tampering with especially in Carly’s car she always going to be a track of the mob because of Sonny”Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment