Friday, July 26, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 38

 At ELQ hotel- Skye and Nina and Jax just relieved their secret to Carly about their revenge against her and Sonny and Jason as Elizabeth was in the hotel with AJ who was enjoying the downfall of Carly and Nikolas and Tomas  and Tea were there as Skye just admitted she had a secret to share about Jax and Calista since Alexis just pressured her to reveal the secret.”mother,What is going on”Calista ask as Tomas came by,”Why don’t I take the girls home”No! I need to say this! It’s time I admit my secret “Skye said as she cried,”Skye,What is it! Jax ask “Do you remember when I ended up pregnant with Calista! We were wondering if she was your or Lorenzo “Yes I do “Well something must of happened to the DNA test because Calista you are not Lorenzo daughter you our Jax and I “Skye said “No! How could you! Did Daddy know”Calista ask “No, Lorenzo loved you “You lied to me all my life! You lied about who my father is! Calista yelled “I didn’t know you were not Lorenzo till a couple of years ago when you were a little girl you had surgery and you needed a blood transfusion “How did Daddy not know”Lorenzo was out of town when you were sick”Skye said “Well that work for you! Lorenzo would of destroyed you if he know about you and Jax together! Jax your upset with me which I understood but you should be upset with Skye too! She keep your daughter from you! Carly yelled “You destroyed me! You destroyed our marriage by sleeping with Sonny! Josslyn was the only good thing between us”Yes she was but we almost have history “History I want to forget! Jax yelled Carly cried and went into the lobby.

“Jax” Skye said “I wish you would have told me from the moment you realize that Calista is our daughter! Calista I want to get to know you and your children “I’m not your daughter! Calista yelled “Calista, can I do anything for you” Take me home “Calista said she left with Tomas.”Jax, she come around’I didn’t want Carly to see this but I can’t believe you lie to me about something so unforgivable “Jax if Lorenzo know the truth it could have destroyed our plans! You know I’m right “Skye said “Yes”Jax said 

Carly was in the lobby wiping her tears as Nina came in.”So you falling for Sonny was all about revenge “Yes,We would still be together if I never told him that I did the right thing in turn you in to the CDC”What else was your plan “You will never know now that Sonny is gone it doesn’t matter, I don’t care anymore or if you do anything to me, I have a successful magazine and a relationship with Sasha who I wish was my daughter unfortunately it’s Willow “Nina said 

No comments:

Post a Comment