Monday, July 8, 2024

Revelation ch 63 part 2

 At General Hospital-Calista room-Calista was sleeping Portia had to give her something to calm her down and Lila Rae was by her bedside between Skye and Calista both in the hospital she was going back and forth to rooms and she was exhausted when a man came into the room.”Lila Rae”He ask as she turned around.”Who are you”Lila Rae ask “Agent John Cates, I’m a friend of your mother and I want to help you find your nephew “Yes,Mother told me to call you, Let’s go in the hallway “Is Calista alright “Dr.Robinson had to give her something last night she wanted to leave the hospital to look for her son “I don’t blame her”Me either “Lila Rae said they went into the hallway.

“Lila Rae, Did anyone see anything of who took the baby” Yes my Aunt Tea saw a woman in the garage holding my nephew she didn’t realize who the baby was” Alright I’ll need to talk to her, The light was out” Yes, My mother was in the middle of having surgery, Commissioner Anna think it was sabotage and this is an enemy of our fathers” Yes it could be,” John said 

Michael was in the hallway he had been up all night to be with AJ who was in a coma when Jax and Carly came by they had a bag with them and coffee.”We brought you some breakfast “Thanks “How is Aj? Anytime chance “No, Nothing new,I’m worried about him”Michael why don’t you go home and shower “No I need to be here,My family needs me not just my father “How is Skye and Calista”Calista had a meltdown last night, Dr.Roberson give her something to calm down “Of course she going to be emotional she just give birth to triple outside on a dock and then one of her babies is kidnapped “Carly said “Yes”Michael said Jax saw John  talking to Lila Rae,”Someone is talking to Lila Rae”Jax said Carly turn and looked.”That’s agent Gates”Carly said they went to talk to him.

Lila Rae and John were talking.”Do you think you could bring my nephew home alive? They haven’t ask for a ransom yet”It could not be about money”So this could be an enemy of my father’s “Lila Rae ask she was exhausted from last night as Carly and Michael and Jax came by,”This is agent Gates his on the case”Yes we meet before “Carly said “Yes, Carly it’s good to see you”You too,This is my ex husband Jax Jacks”Nice to meet you “So do you have any leads on this case”Jax ask “I’m looking into it, I need to interview everyone who was at the hospital last night “John said “I was, Michael and I help Calista deliver her babies “Yes, I heard did you see anyone in the hospital that you never saw before “I ran into Tea but that’s it beside the Quartermaine “Carly said “Whatever you need to find the baby we are here to help “Jax said “Why do you care about the baby? His not family to you “Skye is my ex wife and we are friends and I care about her children, In this town we will help each other especially about a baby”Jax said “That’s good to know, I’m going to talk to Anna, Lila Rae if you get any phone calls that are unknown you let me know “I will “Lila Rae said John left.

No comments:

Post a Comment