Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation ch 42 part 3

At Tomas- Calista was looking at a picture on her phone of her with Lorenzo when her cellphone rang and she saw it was Aj but didn’t pick up the phone.

Tomas and Tea were in the den having a drink.”If Lorenzo know Skye was use him he would destroy him”Tea said “Yes,We need to look into his death”You think Skye plan him getting shot in front of his daughter “I wouldn’t put it past her “Tomas said as Tea cellphones rang and she saw the ID was Skye and pick it up.”Skye, Calista isn’t ready to talk to you, what! I’ll tell her “Tea said she hang up the phone,”Lila Rae was in a car accident “No”Tomas said they went to see Calista who was in the living rooms.”Calista, AJ has been trying to call you There been an accident “No” It’s Lila Rae” Tea said “Let’s go” Tomas said they left,

At Carly’s- Josslyn was reading in the living room she hoped her parents were out making up as her cellphone rang it was Michael,”Michael ,No! I’ll be there “Josslyn said 

At ELQ hotel- Jax was at the bar having a drink it was a long night of secret being revealed when Alexis came in,” Jax, Are you alright “You know Skye's secret “Yes, I wanted to tell you but I thought it sure is her” I can’t believe I was kept from my own daughter’s it worth getting revenge on Carly “That I don’t regret “Jax said as his cellphone rang, Josslyn, Are you alright, no I’ll meet you at the hospital “Jax said he hang up the phone.”There was an accident , Lila Rae and Carly and Willow and the kids “No! Alexis said 


No comments:

Post a Comment