Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Revelation ch 19 part 3

 At ELQ hotel- Erica and Nina and Sasha were working on the last minute details .”I hope people come I heard there was a reopening of an apartment building today “Erica said “Yes. But it should be ended soon and then people will come here for dinner “I hope so I give up a lot to move here “Erica said as Skye came in with her daughters. “Skye,I’m glad you’re here “Of course I’m a invest in this magazine and I want it to be a successful one”Me too it’s my new beginning as a model “Sasha said 

At Bobbie’s Bed and Breakfast and tenants -Felicia greeted everyone who was leaving as she felt the spirit of Bobbie leaving too.”Bobbie this town loved you so much, I hope I honor you the way you want me to, I miss you so bad all of you “Felicia said 

At ELQ Hotel-Nina and Erica and Sasha were almost ready for their launch as Lucy came in.”Nina, Erica Kane what is going on”You are just in time to find out “Erica said as Carly and Laura and Kevin and Josslyn and Anna and Emma and Felicia and Maxie came in.”What is going on here”Carly ask as Nina and Erica took the stage.”Thank you for coming to the launch of our magazine, I want to thank my partner Erica Kane for coming on this new journey and Sasha who will be our model and partner too, “Welcome to Brave “Nina said as Erica showed the cover of the magazine It was a cover of Sasha.

Lucy was upset that Sasha’s was now Nina model as Maxie came in.”I can’t believe Sasha left us for Nina! I’m going to sue her”Lucy said “Lucy, I know you’re upset but sue Sasha isn’t going to work “Maxie said “We need to come up with an way to fix Deception “Lucy said 

Carly was having a drink as Nina came by.”Nina, I don’t want to fight right now”Me either, I’m putting the past behind me, my marriage to Sonny and our feud “I agree it’s time to move on”Carly said as they shake hands.

Skye was enjoying the evening with her daughters when she got a text from Tomas about him being in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment