Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 35

 At ELQ hotel -Elizabeth  and Aj were in bed from having sex.”Elizabeth,Are you alright “Yes it was fabulous, AJ I never stop care about you when you were gone” After I woke up from the coma I wanted to come back to you I wanted to fix things between us” Me too, This is our second chance “Yes it is, I wouldn’t hurt you this time “We both are not perfect, I was torn between you and Nikolas “Yes” But now I know what I want, “Elizabeth said she kiss AJ.

At Carly’s- Carly was downstairs looking at the information she found in Jax room when he came in,”Carly, What are you doing! Is this is all my personal information “Yes! I know you’re keeping something from me about your time in London with Skye! If you want us to work you need to be honest with me! Carly yelled “My life in London is in the past! Why can’t you just let this go and give us a chance! You keep digging and you will ruin us! Jax yelled “Jax! You are keeping something! Carly yelled “It’s your fault anyway that I was in London! Sonny had me deported and you stood by him! You forgive him for anything but you won’t give me the chance! It’s over whatever we had! I’ll get my stuff ! Jax yelled he grab the information that Carly had in her hand as Josslyn came in,”What’s going on between you two “Nothing it’s over before it starts “Jax said he went upstairs to get his belongings.”Mom,What is going on? What did you do! Josslyn yelled “I just wanted your father to tell me what his life was like with Skye in London “Why”Because I think not only were they business partners but lovers”So you had relationships when Daddy was in London! You both were not together then”Josslyn said as Jax came in with his belongings.”See even our daughter is more mature then you”Jax said “Jax”No I’m done! I did come back for Josslyn she needed me when you were finally in jail for insider trading which you should have been! Jax yelled and left.

“Mom,Go after him”Josslyn said “Oh Joss I think it’s over “Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment