Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 46

 At Carly’s -Josslyn was in the living room getting ready to go see her mother in the hospital and she pick up a picture of her with Carly as Jax came into the room.”Josslyn, Are you alright “No., Thanks for staying last night “I’m here for you “What happened last night at the hotel don’t have to get into it now “Yes we do alright, I was angry for all the moments I lost with you because Sonny had me deported and your mother didn’t do anything but forgive him so I team up with Skye to get revenge on you’re mother and Sonny “I’m glad that Sonny is out of our life but did you have him killed! I don’t want to lose you”You wouldn’t,I had nothing to do with that but I did make sure your mother went to jail for insider trading, because of that we lose the hotel,It was all your mother who committed the crime no one else “True it was a stupid move,Was Nina in the plan”Yes to be with Sonny”Wow! Anything else “Last night I learned that you have a sister “Who”Calista”That’s why she keep looking at me in the hospital yesterday “Yes”Do you love Skye or mom”Let’s go see your mother “No I want to see her myself,Maybe go visit Calista’Josslyn “I’ll be alright “

At Nina-Nina was in her house looking at a picture of her and Willow together wondering if she should tell everyone her secret when there was a knock on the door it was Ava,” I thought you could use a friend, You know we fool everyone when we ended our friendship in public no one saw what we were up to coming, Take care of Sonny “No they didn’t, I have no regrets in it” Me either, I have my daughter to myself, Nina Are you alright I'm not sure what to do about the fact that Willow isn’t my daughter, I love Wiley and Amelia so much and I want to be in their life” Then you keep the secret to yourself, You can still be close with Sasha still “Sasha is doing so much better working with me” That’s great “She a smart businesswoman “Just like her mother “I don’t regret what I did by destroying both Carly and Sonny” Same here

At The Quartermaine mansion- Michael was having coffee when AJ came into the room he wanted to help his son.”Michael, How are you holding up “Not good, I hate that my wife is gone my children are in the ICU and my mother is on life support “I know, I’m sorry about Willow she loves you “I love her too it was first a marriage of convenience and then it turns to love”

No comments:

Post a Comment