Monday, July 8, 2024

Revelation ch 68 part 2

 At Elizabeth- Jeff was sitting on the couch when Steve and Elizabeth came in the house,”Steven your home “Yes I’m finally out of jail I just need to get my medicine license back “You will, I’m so glad to see you “Elizabeth told me you have MS, I’m sorry I will help you”Your sister been great at helping me”We all want too”Elizabeth said as Sarah and Carolyn came in.”Steven it’s so good to see you “Sarah said she hug him.”Thank I’m glad to be home “Steven said as Ayden came in,” Ayden I want you to meet your uncle Steven “Nice to meet you, I just got a job at Olivia Quartermaine restaurant as a cook” That’s wonderful it’s been your job” Yes it has” Olivia is married to Ned” Steven ask “ Yes, I’m sorry “Elizabeth said “You and Olivia were close “Yes we almost got married “Oh” I miss a lot of things “You will make new memory “Yes we all will “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye came in with her daughters Calista was holding her children as they went into the Den.Ned and Dillon and Brooklyn were in the den planning Tracy funeral .”Calista it’s good to see you home” Ned said “Thank I want you to meet Callie Skye and Graham Edward “They are adorable we will make sure that LJ comes home” Yes we will, “Ned said “Thanks, I’m sorry about Tracy” Calista said “Thank “Ned said “We were planning the funeral it’s later today “Dillon said “Dillon this is my daughters Lila Rae and Calista” Nice to meet you” Lila Rae said as Tea came in.”Calista, I’m glad you’re home I was at the hospital looking for you”Why! You saw the woman who has my son and did nothing “Calista yelled “Calista,Why don’t you take the babies upstairs? I’ll talk to Tea”Skye said “I’ll go with you’Lila Rae said they went upstairs.

Skye and Tea went into the foyer to talk.”I hope this isn’t a part of your plan”Of course it’s not, it just happened I would never do this to my daughter, I have a question, is your mother alive”I don’t know she didn’t want me,Why would she take LJ” To have him run the business when he get older “No I hope your wrong ‘Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment