Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 46

 At The Church- Lorenzo funeral- Skye And the girls came in looking around.”I guess no one came to Daddy funeral “It’s all right, We are the only people that love him”Lila Rae said as The Quartermaine came.”We want to support you both “AJ said “Thank you “Skye said they sit down as Lila Rae got up to read Lorenzo eulogy.”My Father was a complicated man , I don’t know much about Daddy business that’s the way he wanted it to be but he loved us, My mother and my sister and I , We were Daddy’s everything,Daddy wasn’t perfect but he was a wonderful father and he loved my sisters and I and my mother, I will always remember him the way he was to us”Lila Rae said as a woman walk in,”Is this the funeral for Lorenzo Alcazar “The woman ask as Skye look at her.”Yes,Tea”Skye said “I would like to say something about my brother “Tea said she got up.”I didn’t know that Lorenzo was my brother till he killed my other brother, Tomas, I found out that they were triple Luis and Lorenzo and Tomas, they all had to look alive for the business in case one was injured or murdered, I never know Lorenzo, I hate that he's gone and I’ll never know him I was just so angry about Tomas” Tea said she sit down.

Calista got up.”I wish Daddy was here it’s my fault that his dead, I’m sorry Daddy I love you so much”Calista said as she cried as Skye got up.”Lorenzo did love us, he would want us to be strong and pull through this,I did love you Lorenzo “Skye said she really did love him,

Tea looks at Skye as the funeral was finished up and went by the girls.”Calista, Lila Rae it’s been a long time since I saw you, Calista your pregnant “Yes I’m,I didn’t know Daddy was a triple’Yes he was”Why didn’t you tell us stories about Daddy when he was a little boy “Because I wasn’t raise with him, I was raised by an Aunt, our father didn’t want a daughter “I’m sorry “Why don’t we go somewhere and talk. I have your father will”



No comments:

Post a Comment