Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 44

 At General Hospital- Carly’s room-Portia was working on her and Emma was assisting her.”We are losing a lot of blood “Portia said “This isn’t good “No it’s not” Emma said 

Willow’s room-Lucas was working on Willow trying to stop the bleeding as Elizabeth came in,”Dr. Jones do you need anything can’t get the bleeding uncontrolled and Willow hasn’t woke up yet has been unconscious since she got here” Lucas said 

Lila Rae room- TJ was working on Lila Rae who head was injured and she was bleeding.”Lila Rae I can’t lose you “TJ said 

Wiley and Amelia were in a room being look at by a nurse.

In the hallway- Skye was getting impatient waiting on news about Lila Rae when Calista came by,” Mother “I know you’re upset with me but right now I don’t need this” I don’t want to be mad at you, I want Lila Rae to be alright “Me too you both are my life, everything I have done is for you both “Skye said 

Jax and Josslyn we’re talking.”I can’t lose mom, I need her”Josslyn said “You’re mother is strong and she will beat this’ Jax said as Michael came by. “Michael we will fight this we will fight for our loved ones, “Jax said “Sounds like you both had a night at the hotel, You revealed some secrets, “Michael said “Yes it doesn’t matter now,” Jax said 

“Alexis, Do you know what happened tonight “Ned asked “Yes, Jax and Skye and Nina teamed up to get revenge on Carly and Lorenzo and Jason and Sonny, “Alexis said “Nina, Was part of this” Olivia asked “Yes her marriage Sonny was part of the plan Alexis said 

No comments:

Post a Comment