Monday, July 22, 2024

Revelation ch 27 part 3

 At Sam/Dante- Sam and Dante were having breakfast with Danny and Emily and Rococo.”Mom. I have some news”Danny said “What is that”Sam ask “I’m moving out, I rent a room at Bobbie’s Breakfast “I know this day would come you are getting older “Sam said “Yes, I’m ,Ayden and Jake are getting a room too’Danny said “That’s cool “Rocco said “Rocco, Are you thinking about moving out too”Dante ask “Maybe it’s hard staying here and mothers”Yes I know”Dante said “Danny , I’m going to miss you”Emily said “I’ll always be here for you “Danny said “Yes, it’s just time for Danny to fly”Sam said 

At ELQ hotel-Alexis and Steven were having a meeting.”Alexis, Can I get my medicine license back “You have to pay for what happened in Memphis and admit responsibility for it” The patients I was helping were sick there was no way they would recover so I thought it was best to let them go” I understand and I will get your license back “I heard you had to deal with this too “Yes I had to fight to get my license back “I’m glad you did “Me too, I miss it so I understand how you feel “Yes, Being a doctor is who I’m “

At Bobbie’s Breakfast -Elizabeth was there with Ayden Jake and Cameron when Sam and Danny came in,” Danny you’re moving here too” Elizabeth asked “Yes” Danny said as Felicia came in,” Ms.Scorpio” Boys I have a room for each of you” Felicia said “Boys, I want you to respect the rules here” Elizabeth said “We will it’s going to be fine “Ayden said “Yes it is” Jake said “I have a lot of renters moving in today” Felicia said as she left with the boys to show them a room.”I know this day was coming soon I just wanted to be prepared for this”Elizabeth said “Me too, But I think the boys will be alright they have each other’s back “Sam said “Yes they do,They have grown up as brothers “Yes,Rocco may get a room here too his talking with Lulu today”Sam said “That’s nice and Emma and Lucas have room here too”Yes,Let’s go get some coffee’ Sounds good’

No comments:

Post a Comment