Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Revelation ch 18 part 3

 At The New Brownstone-Felicia was showing Maxie and Mac around.”This is beautiful you did a wonderful job on the rebuilding of this” Maxie said “Yes you did, Bobbie and Tony would love it” Mac said as Laura and Kevin and Lucy and Anna and Emma and Carly and Lucas and Josslyn and Jax and Michael and Willow came in,” Thank for coming, I loved this building when I was younger I have so many memories of being here with Bobbie and Tony and Lucas and BJ, I did them for Bobbie she was so sad when it close and it’s much needed in the community, Welcome to Bobbie’s Bed and Breakfast and tenets are welcome here” Felicia said as a picture of Bobbie was behind her by the fireplace and Carly and Lucas were touch by it, ‘Felicia, Thank you for doing this in our of our mother “Carly said “It helps me heal by doing this, now you’re mother live on here and Bobbie and with you both” Felicia said “Yes she does “Luca said 

Lucy was looking around as Laura came by.”Lucy, Are you alright “I can feel the spirit of Tony and Bj and Bobbie here tonight “It’s the memories we all have, I remember living here with Lucky and Luke, We drive Bobbie crazy “Yes I remember that”Lucy said 

Felicia and Anna were talking.”Felicia you did a wonderful thing tonight we need this in the community “Yes we do, I need this” Felicia said as Emma came by,” Emma, I’m glad you came “Me too, I want a room here “Of course you can stay here” Felicia said 

Laura and Lucy were still talking.”Laura is it true that Lorenzo Alcazar is alive “Lucy ask 

At Lorenzo old house- Tomas came into his late brother house and look around the house.”Home sweet home “Tomas said to himself as he poured himself a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment