Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Revelation ch 5 part 3

 At Skye’s Media Company- Skye and Jax just had sex and we’re getting dress.”That was fun”Yes it was, Skye”I’m alright I like keeping this secret and having sex with you”Me too”Jax said they share a kiss as Ned came in.”Well this confirms everything “Ned said “Why are you here”Skye ask “Calista was looking at pictures and this photo of both of you fell of the boxes, So you two were together in London “Yes we were “Skye said “Jax, Where you part of the plan to bring Sonny down “Yes I was! He had me deported I missed so much with Josslyn “Yes you did, Ned you can’t say anything “Skye said “I wouldn’t, I’m glad this town is free of Sonny but I want to know everything that you two did, and are up too” Ned said 

At Bobbie’s-Josslyn was working when Carly came in.”Josslyn, Let’s have a break together “Carly said they sit down at the table together.”Jose, Now that you’re not going to be a doctor, What is your plan “I don’t have one”Well you need one now I’m home and with you and Donna you need to take your life back “Yes I will,Maybe I’ll work with Dad”Maybe I’m sure Jax would want that “Are you and Dad back together’No we are just friends “Oh”Josslyn we love you so much “Yes I know”Josslyn said 

At Skye’s media company- Skye and Jax just told Ned about what they did and are planning to.”So now it’s time for Carly to pay besides going to jail what will happen to her “Ned, That’s all you need to know “Alright I just hope you know what you’re in for “I do, Now I need to go” Jax said and left.”Skye, I know you don’t want to deal with having Tracy as your mother but you need to deal with it, You can’t bury it” I know I just can’t believe she and Adam” Yes it sounds like they were in love” Adam was ruthless in life and business they were a perfect fit I guess, I was devastated when I found out Adam wasn’t my father and now finding out Alan wasn’t my father it was devastating too, he know I wasn’t his “I believe he was protecting you and Tracy “Yes for the good of the family “Yes, You probably would do the same “

No comments:

Post a Comment