Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Revelation part 2 ch 47

 At General Hospital- Portia was examined Tracy.’So how much time do I have before I die’Tracy ask trying not to feel emotional about it.

At The FBI building- Carly jail cell- Carly was in her cell when Jax came by.”Jax,Why are you here! Out the kids alright “Yes, I have some great news for you, You can be released early “What! Jax what did you do? I did this myself’Carly said as John came by,”Agent Cates,What is going on”Carly ask “You can be released but there is a few conditions for it”What is it”You cannot invest in an business for a year you commit rico and insider trading both are serious crime “Yes they are and I understand it”Alright,If you don’t follow there rules you will be back in jail no matter what Connection Jax has”John said he unlocked the cell and Carly was free.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Tea there with the girls..”I have the will, Lila Rae Lorenzo left you the house he knows you love it and a trusted fund ‘Lila Rae gets the house “You can stay with me, I like the house that Daddy wants us to live in” He left you Calista a trusted fund and for your children and Skye, Lorenzo left you an trusted fund too and anything in the house is your that you will like” Thanks you “When was the last time you talk to Daddy? I don’t remember him mentioning you at all”Calista said “The relationship I had with Lorenzo was complicated’ Tea said “Girls, Why don’t I walk Tea to the hotel ? Calista you rest”Skye said she needs to talk with Tea alone.

Tracy came back home as Skye was about to leave and looked at Skye in a different way.”Tracy, Are you alright’Yes it’s been a long day “Tracy said’Yes it has been “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment