Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation ch 50 part 3

 At General hospital-Carly’s room- Lucas had just taken the life support off Carly and was feeling sad that his sister was dying when Carly opened her eyes as Michael and Josslyn came in.”Mom,Are you coming back to us”Josslyn ask “Is Mom coming back? Like I did when I was in a coma “Michael ask as Lucas checked her vitals.”I think she is let’s see if Carly can breath on her own, Don’t make her talk yet “Luca said 

In the hallway- Skye was taking a break from visiting Lila Rae when AJ came in.”Skye,Are you alright? Can I get you anything “Bring my daughter back to me , I want to know who did this! Skye yelled as Anna came by.”Do you know whose car hit my daughter “Yes it was Carly” Will you arrest her if she makes it” Yes, We have a case against her “I hope so” Skye said as Calista came by.”Mother,We need to talk to the doctor ,Lila Rae grabbed my hand, I think she maybe coming back to us”Calista said “That’s great “Skye said as Michael came by,”Michael,How is Carly”AJ ask “Lucas took Mom off life support she open her eyes they are trying to see if she can breathe on her own, my mother will come back “”Michael said “That’s not fair! My daughter is in a coma because of your mother reckless driving and Carly will make it! Skye yelled as Jax came by.”Skye, We need to talk “No! Anna if Carly survived this I don’t want her to survive this accident she deserves to go to jail! Skye yelled “We will let justice prevail “Anna said “I need some air “Skye said “Mother “Calista, Just give me a minute “Skye said she went outside.”Michael you have to understand where you’re aunt Skye is coming from “I do, my mother cause a accident where my wife died, I’m angry too”Michael said 

Skye went outside to clear her mind as Tomas came by.”Skye,If need to I will destroy Carly! I love your girls like my own,No one hurts are family “Tomas said “Thanks you, We did get close when I was looking for Lorenzo and I enjoyed it “Me too”Tomas said he kiss Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment