Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 48

 At General Hospital- Skye came out of Lila Rae room she need a minute to herself when Calista came by with Tomas as his phone rang.”I have to take this”Tomas said he left .”So you stay with Tomas last night “Yes,I stay with Daddy”Yes I forgot that we have to pretend, I have lot going on right now, Calista I know your upset with me but right now I need to concentrate on your sister who is in a coma “I understand I just need to inject to everything “Me too, Last night was horrible “Yes it was,I wish it didn’t happen’ “Me too”Skye said as Tomas came by,”Skye, That was a doctor in The City he want to look at Lila Rae medical chat he specialties in coma patient “Really! Is he good “Yes he is one of the best doctors I know, Here is his number‘Thanks you I’m going to call him”Skye said she left,”That was wonderful of you”You and your sister our family to me and I will do anything for, You our a Alcazar “Tomas said as Jax walked behind them and Tomas saw him.”I would rather be an Alcazar than a Jack, We are a force to be reckoned with and you did something no one can ever take away you gave my son back to me and I know you will do the same to Lila Rae “Calista said she hugs him and then turn around and saw Jax.

“Calista,I knew it’s a lot to take in from everything that happened last night but I want to know you and your children “I can’t deal with this right now”Calista said she left .”Stay away from my daughter’She mine not your “Jax said 

Lucas was looking at Carly’s medical chart when Elizabeth came by,” Lucas, How are you doing “Not good, I have to tell Michael and Josslyn it’s time to pull the plug on Carly she not going to wake up “Are you sure you want to handle this case “Yes I need too”, I couldn’t be upset with Carly for what she did to my parent's marriage but I forgive her we have grown into a relationship, We got close this couple of months “I’m glad you both made peace with each other your mother would want that” Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment