Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Revelation ch 17 part 3

 At Llanview-Tomas house- Tomas was at his house he was a little bored in Llanview after breaking up with Blair he really didn’t want to be in town with her and seeing Blair together with Todd as there was a knock on the door it was Blair, “Blair, Why are you here”You’re family in Port Charles needs your help, Your brother Lorenzo family,His significant others Skye been trying to call you “I have been getting an unknown caller “Yes, a little boy is missing, You’re nephew “What do I have to do” Pretend to be your brother Lorenzo, They think you’re mother took him” I’ll do it, Thanks, Do you want me to go with you’No , Blair we can’t be friends and maybe this will be my new start I been looking for, it’s been hard living in this town seeing you happy with Todd”Well I hope you find your happiness and bring the little boy home “Me too, I’ll get ready to go”Tomas said “Yes, I do have one thing to say , I saw your mother in town today at the park with the baby “Was he harmed “No”My mother probably wants to use him to work for the CIA like we do”Probably but his just a baby “Yes, I sure go”Tomas  said Blair left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ and Ned were talking.”So is Dex your only son that’s we don’t know about “Yes”Did Monica know he was your son”Ned ask “Yes Monica know Dex is my son “AJ said as Dex came in with his luggage as Brooklyn and Skye came in,”Dex, Why are you here? With Luggage “Brooklyn ask “Dex, is my son with another woman and I ask him to stay here after all his an Quartermaine “AJ said “You’re AJ son! Is that why you work for Sonny” Brooklyn asked “Dex is loyal to the family not the enemy of our family, Dex, Let me show you a room” AJ said “Wait, I need to talk to everyone “Skye said Skye's cellphone rang and she saw it was Tomas on the ID and she answered it.”Tomas, Are you going to help”Skye ask as Calista and Lila Rae came in and Skye hang up the phone.Mother, What is going on”Calista ask “It’s about the plan to bring your son home, Your father has a brother Tomas he live in Llanview he your father twin and Is going to come here and pass off as Lorenzo to help bring LJ home “His going to help us,What does he want”Calista ask “Nothing this is what family does “Yes”Soon my son will be home “

No comments:

Post a Comment