Monday, July 8, 2024

Revelation ch 62 part 2

 At Skye’s media company- Kristina was in her office writing about Calista's baby being stolen when Alexis came in,” Mom, Why are you here” I saw the light on and wondered what was going on. You’re working late” Yes, Lila Rae asked me to do a special report in the newspaper “About what” Calista's son was kidnapped today at the hospital, Someone cut off the power and then took the baby” No” Yes, Lila Rae is worrying it could be Lorenzo enemy “Yes it could, Are you sure you want to be involved “Yes an innocent baby is missing he doesn’t even have anything to do with Lorenzo work” No he doesn’t “

At General Hospital- Calista room - Calista was upset that her son was kidnapped and Lila Rae and Skye were still in the room when Tea came in,”Calista, Have they found your son”No”Calista said as Anna and Mac came in.‘Anna,Mac have you found anything “No but we want you to do a news report “Anna said’Sure anything for my son,LJ has to be found “Yes he will “Tea said “Tea, You were here before the power went out did you see anything “Lila Rae ask “I did see a woman with a baby in the garage “No! It could have been my son” Calista yelled “ Why didn’t you say anything? Skye yelled “I didn’t know whose baby it was,” Tea said will look in the camera “Mac said “Yes,” Anna said 

At Michael- Jax and Josslyn were in the living room putting food on the table as Carly came in.”Mom,You look like you had a hard day”Yes I did my first day out of jail, I helped Calista deliver her triples and then I found out that AJ and Skye were in a car accident “No is everything okay “Jax ask “AJ in a coma, Skye has glass in her eyes “Carly said “ Wow,You did have a long day, is Calista triple okay “Yes, Now let’s eat and watch a movie’ Carly said she turn on the tv to see Calista in her hospital wheelchair.”my name is Calista Alcazar and today in the hospital when the lights were off someone took my little boy, Lorenzo Jr please if you know anything call me, I will not press charges I just want my son home”Calista said 

“No this is so sad”Josslyn said “ Yes it is”Carly said “Who could take a baby “Josslyn ask “Lorenzo enemy,We should see if we can help “Jax said 




No comments:

Post a Comment