Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 31

 At ELQ hotel-Brooklyn was hosted the hotel she like working at the hotel when Lois came by.”Brooklyn, I have some great news about Baz,We just made a deal with him and his friend who is trying to be a singer too she good and they will be here tomorrow “That’s wonderful “Yes,Brooklyn do you like running the hotel”Yes, Grand wanted me to run it and I wanted her legacy to live on, We can still run L@B  together “Yes we can, I talk to Brenda and told her we been running it , she want to give you her share “Why”Because you been running it and Brenda can’t run it anymore “Lois said as Jax came by.”Lois, Brooklyn it’s good to see you “You too, How are you doing? You're not back with Carly are you” Oh, Lois” Why don’t we have lunch and catch up” Sure I do have some news to tell you” Lois said they sat down at a table.

“Lois, What’s going on? I heard you mentioned Brenda's name “Yes, I did, Brenda wants Brooklyn to have her share of L@B, Brenda isn’t doing well healthy “Yes I saw her when I was in London “Oh, So what was your life in London life” Lois ask as Skye came in and Jax look at her,” Did you and Skye hook up “Lois ask “It was before Lorenzo came back we were ex with benefits “Do you love Skye or Carly” Lois ask “It’s complicated “You’re relationship are” Yes, What about you? Jax ask “I came back to town to help my daughter after Chase broke her heart “Yes, But I’m sure there is someone special for you”You too”I understand that Brenda is dying and we have made peace with each other “That’s good, I do have something else to tell you, it’s about Brenda son”

At Bobbie’s dining-Carly was inside pouring coffee when a woman came in,”Can I have a cup of tea “Sure”Carly said as she looked at her.”Rae Cummings”Yes,Carly it’s been a while’Yes it has, Are you here to see Skye”Yes I just need a minute “I’m sure you do,Rae did you live in London with Skye then”Yes,Why”Was Skye with Jax then “Carly ask “I will not air my daughter business especially to you “Fine “Carly said Rae paid for the tea and left,

No comments:

Post a Comment