Monday, July 8, 2024

Revelation ch 71 part 2

 At General Hospital- AJ room-AJ was waking from his coma and Elizabeth and Lucas were working on him,”Do you remember what happened “Skye and I got into a car accident “Yes you did “Is Skye okay “Yes she is”Elizabeth said as Michael and Skye came in.”AJ, I’m glad you’re awake! I love you”Skye said “I love you too”AJ said “Dad, I’m glad your back” Me too son nothing is going to come between us “AJ said “I’ll let you both talk “Skye said she went into the hallway.

At The Police Station -John was in the hallway as Tea came in.”Tea, What can  I do for you”I know who took my great nephew, “Who” My mother “Why would your mother kidnapped her grandson “To make LJ just like her sons and husband the next mobster I don’t know my mother she didn’t raise me she didn’t want a daughter “Yes I look into your past” Yes I’m sure you did, We need to get a search warrant “Tea said as Skye came in.”Tea,Why did you c all me? To meet you here”Because I know who took LJ it’s my mother “No we have to find her”Yes my mother owe house everywhere “We will look for her the FBI has been wanting her since the day she married Santiago ,Juanita Alcazar has been on the FBI wanted list for years “Just bring my nephew home safe, my daughter is a mess right now”O Of course “John said Tea's phone rang.” I need to take this” Tea said as she left.” John it’s been a while “Yes it has we work together in taking Lorenzo down and We will work together with this” Yes, But the way Lorenzo was killed wasn’t the way I wanted it” Me either, I wanted him in jail “

At Olivia restaurant -Carly and Jax were talking.”I’m glad for Michael sake that AJ is awake”Me too, I’m worrying about Skye “Did you both get close in London “We had fun together, We both were free it was before she found  out that Lorenzo was alive “Then Skye chose him”it didn’t end that way, We both have been with someone else”Yes we have “Do you miss us”Sometimes “Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment