Thursday, July 4, 2024

Revelation ch 58 part 2

 At General Hospital- Lila Rae was looking at the babies in the nursing when Carly came by,”How are the triplets “Carly ask “ The young boy is on oxygen right now, Ms.Spencer Thanks you for helping my sister “You’re welcome and you can call me,Carly “How is Uncle AJ”Nothing has changed “Carly said as a nurse pushing Calista in a wheelchair.”How are my babies “Calista ask as she looks at the window,”I hope my son with the oxygen alright “He will be”Where is Mother “She is in surgery, Mother And AJ were in a car accident “No”It’s going to be alright, Now what are you going to name the babies “Lila Rae ask as Carly left the hallway.”I was thinking Callie Skye for my daughter and one of my sons after Daddy ,and another son Graham “I like that name “Thanks “I’m sorry about the fight “ Me too”

Tea was walking in the hallway when she ran into Carly.”Tea Delgado you’re in town”Yes, I was here for my brother funeral “Lorenzo your brother “Yes unfortunately, Anyway I’m here to see Skye and my niece “Calista and Lila Rae are by the nursery,Calista has her babies “Carly said “Thank “Tea said she left.Carly thought Tea was acting odd.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn was at home about to go to bed when Dillon came in.”Dillon”Brooklyn, Where is my mother “Dillon I’m sorry “No! I’m late! Dillon yelled “Yes, I’m sorry “No just like Georgie I was to late when she was murder “Dillon said he cried as Brooklyn comforted him.

At AJ room- AJ was in a coma laying on the bed when Ned came in,”You have to fight and come back to us we need you , we keep losing Quartermaine “Ned said 

Portia was doing surgery on Skye eyes trying to get the glass out of her eyes when the power went out on the whole hospital.”No this isn’t good “The backup generator will come on”Elizabeth said “I hope so we are almost done “Portia said 

No comments:

Post a Comment