Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Revelation part 3 ch 33

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Rae came into the house to talk.”Start talking! Did you know that Tracy was my mother not you! Skye yelled “Yes, I learned that day at the hospital when we got our DNA test with Tracy she didn’t know you were her daughter till that day “Why didn’t you tell me? Skye asks “You were already upset with not being Alan’s daughter I can’t do that to you and I talked to Alan he agreed that the best thing was not to tell you so he convinced Tracy to keep the secret “So Alan knows I’m Tracy and Adam daughter! Everybody did but me! I let you back in my life when I became a mother you were there when I had Calista and didn’t say anything “Because I like our relationship, after finding out you were not my daughter I had to deal with the fact that my daughter is dead. I wanted to hold on wa hat I had with you, I love you Skye and the girls you are my everything “Rae said “Why did you come here now”To fix our relationship I been trying to get a hold of you and you haven’t answered “I didn’t want to deal with you”How are you dealing with Tracy as you’re mother “Not good! I’m glad she dead! Skye yelled

At ELQ hotel- Lois and Jax were finished up there lunch.”Is Julie going to take care of Alec when Brenda goes “Julie is busy with work, I’m not sure who will take care of him, Alec is a teenager now”Yes he a little older than Josslyn” Yes,Jax, are you thinking of taking him in? Lois asked “Alec and I had got close when I saw him last and I always wanted more children, “Jax said as Alexis came by and heard that and reminded Skye’s secret about Calista.”Alexis”Lois is good to see you, Jax”You too, I have to go”Lois said she left .”Is everything alright “It’s Brenda she dying and will leave behind her son. I want to raise him”Are you sure “Yes, I always wanted more children “I will help you with it, but what about Carly”Alec is an teenager who just needs some guidance, No Matter what happened between Carly and I will help him”You are a great guy, Brenda hurt you and you still want to help her son”It wasn’t his fault “

At Carly’s- Carly was looking in Jax room and found his passport and some legal papers and went downstairs as Michael and Willow came in.”We have good news we have found a place to live”That’s wonderful “Yes it is,We finally have our own place “

No comments:

Post a Comment