Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revelation ch 47 part 3

 At Tomas-Calista was having tea she stay there for the night she wanted space from Skye as she saw her cellphone ringing with Skye name on the ID. Calista didn’t pick it up as Tomas came into the room he like having family around and he like building a relationship with Calista.”Calista, Did you sleep well “No last night was horrible “Yes I know it was, I've been calling doctor appointments to help Lila Rae” Thank you” You both mean something to me, my family “I’m not” Yes you are, Why don’t we go get something to eat and then see Lila Rae “Sure,” Calista said she felt safe with Tomas after all he brought her son home.

At Carly’s- Josslyn wasn’t sure how to deal with the fact that she had a sister as Donna came in,”Josslyn,Where is Mother “Mom was in a car accident she in the hospital “Well she be alright “I don’t know “

At General Hospital- Lila Rae room- Lila Rae is lying in the bed in a coma when Skye was sleeping on a chair she had been there all night when Rae came in holding a coffee cup in her hand and woke up Skye,” Rae, Why are you doing here” I wanted to check on you and Lila Rae, I have some coffee for you “Rae said she gives it to Skye.”Thanks I most of falling bask to sleep after trying to call Calista “Have you talk to her “Not since last night she upset with me”Last night was horrible “Yes it was! I want to know who hit my daughter car! Who put my daughter in a coma”Skye yelled

At The Police Station- Anna and Mac we’re looking at the evidence on the car accident that happened last night as Jax came in.”Do you know who caused the car accident “Jax asked “Yes we do we have our report finished but we can’t make it public yet” It was Carly, wasn’t it? She stormed out of the hotel so angry last night she always hurt someone when she is upset! Jax yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment